1. What is required for a booking?
- Personal information such as address and telephone number.
- Car choice
- Rental period
- Flight information (flight dates, times and numbers)
You can make a booking after you request a quote using the “Get a Quote Box” on the top of all pages. Another way to make a booking is visiting the “Car Hire Prices” page. Not to worry of you don´t have all details at hand such as passport or driver license number, you can provide those when you pick up the car.
2. How current are your rates?
Real time prices are displayed when requesting a quote and/or making a booking. However, the final price does not include eventual extras such as child/baby seats and/or GPS.
The prices in Pound Sterling are approximate and depend on the daily conversion rate.
3. What do I need to bring when picking up my car?
- Credit card — Full payment is due at time of rental. You can pay either in cash or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMEX). A valid credit card is required even if you decide to pay in cash.
- Driver license / Passport — All drivers must show a valid passport and driver license.
- Confirmation voucher – a copy of your confirmation voucher for your car hire at Malaga with CheapCarHireMalaga.co.uk
4. When do I pay for my rental?
You will have to pay for your car hire at time of pick up.
5. What if my arrival/departure time is at night?
For nightly arrivals (in between 23.00 and 8.00 hrs) an extra fee of 25 Euros will apply.
Departures at night are free of charge. You can bring the car back to the office and our free shuttle service will bring you to the departure hall at Malaga Airport.
6. Do you offer taxi or transfer service?
In case you have your car booked with our company; Cheap Car Hire Malaga, you will receive a free shuttle service to our car hire company, located just outside the Airport.
Another option is to pre-book a taxi or transfer service to your Holiday destination with our trusted partnerd company: MalagaTaxi.co.uk. They offer brand-new luxury cars with bi-lingual drivers, who will be waiting for you on time of arrival at the Airport. Luxury airport transfers at prices of normal taxis.
7. What if my flight is delayed?
No worries, our employees will keep an eye on your current flight information and make sure our representative will be waiting for you on time of arrival.
8. Can I make a online booking without a credit card?
Our online booking system does not require credit card details. You will have to pay for your rental when picking up the car (then we will need your credit card details).
9. Are there extra’s available such as roof racks, baby seats and GPS systems?
Baby seats (-21 kg) are available for 3 € per seat/day and also booster seats (+21 kg) for 2€ per booster/day.
GPS systems are available for 5 € per day.
Unfortunately we do not offer roof racks for any of our cars.